Vertex The next generation Velleman 3D Printer kit
- Fixed 4mm aluminium frame with 3 point leveling
- Removable 4mm tempered glass build plate
- Sheet of Buildtak™ as print surface
- Second extruder optional
- Ultra strong direct drive extruder
- Reliable feeding and retraction of 1.75mm filament
- Built in process for loading and unloading filament
- Stainless steel filament pulley wheel
- Second nozzle optional
- Actively cooled nozzle assembly
- Heating indication per nozzle
- Space between nozzles: 23.7mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.35mm
- Control every aspect of the VERTEX
- Print files directly from an SD card
- Load and unload filament with a simple command
- Bright backlit LCD
- Rotary encoder
IGLIDUR® bearings & milled Z-axis
- Maintenance free plastic bearings
- Silent operation
- Milled Z axis virtually eliminates Z-wobble
- print technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- layer resolution: standard: 0.1 mm (maximum: 0.2 mm - minimum: 0.05 mm)
- build plate: 215 x 240 mm (8.46" x 9.45")
- build volume: 180 x 200 x 190 mm (7" x 7.8" x 7.5")
- print speed: 30 mm/s - 120 mm/s
- travel speed: 30 mm/s - 300 mm/s
- build plate surface: Removable layer of BuildTak™ (consumable; also sold separately).
- filament diameter: 1.75 mm (accepts all filament spools with a mounting hole = 53 mm). Open filament policy.
- prints: PLA, ABS. Testing with other materials in progress.
- nozzle 1&2 diameter: 0.35mm. One nozzle supplied. Second nozzle optional.
- distance between nozzles: 23.7 mm
- Maximum nozzle operating temperature: 270 °C
- firmware: Modified Open Source Marlin 3D Printer. Firmware - user upgradable
- software: Repetier - CuraEngine - Slic3r (RepRap compatible)
- dimensions: X Y Z 360 - 380 - 395 mm (14" x 15" x 15.5") (without filament spools).
- frame: Polycarbonate panels and fibre reinforced molded ABS parts
- weight: 10 kg
- average noise level during operation: 52 dBA (at 1 m)
- ambient operation temperature: max 25 °C
- storage temperature: - 10 °C to + 40 °C
- communication: USB 2.0 or SD card
- controller board: AVR ATmega2560 based. Dual head and heated bed capable.
- display: 4 x 20 char. blue LCD with white backlight
- AC input: 100 - 240 VAC 50-60Hz 150W max.